ERP Functional Consultant
Makati City, Philippines
As an ERP Functional Consultant, the person is expected to:
- Delivering modular and/or full life cycle enterprise software project implementations, by conferring with clients in the evaluation of business requirements and system objectives to assist in developing system configurations that meets client specifications.
- Coordinating and facilitating walk-throughs and sign-offs, verifying with business user's representatives and client stakeholders their requirements as basis for a Business Requirements Document.
- Working closely with software engineers, project managers, and technical consultants, to review current systems, understand business requirements and to translate the gaps into a workable solution.
- Conducts periodic status checks with clients and teams to assist in assessing projects against plans. Drafts re-forecasts of project variables as necessary and recommends to senior team members to assist in maintaining final product quality.
- Develops and/or assists in developing project plans that incorporate project variables to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Participate in system configuration, testing, customization, quality assurance activities. Providing necessary functional training at client sites.
- Documents the system settings and prepares proper guidelines that allow other consultants to do further changes or configurations with due efforts.
- Perform the tasks needed for the assigned projects and is willing to go on overtime when necessary.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Finance, Management, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is required.
- With at least 3 to 5 years working experience on finance, accounting, audit and/or related field.
- With at least 1 to 2 years experience in systems implementation and/or systems development and design.
- CPA and other related certifications is a major plus, but not required.