Human Resources Manager
AWB are looking for HR Manager that manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource Team, manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs and carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Talent and acquisition, departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and Labor Relations.
The HR Manager originates and leads HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance & culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
What you will do ...
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
Nice to have
Close to the perfection ...
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of G Suites.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- With Experience in Shared Services or Manpower Agency