• Manage information technology and computer systems.
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
• Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
Education and Experience
• Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Expertise in data center management and data governance
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
• Ability to manage personnel
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field