OJT/Internship - Accounting
An internship role that may have a number of bookkeeping tasks, such as data entry, preparing accounting reports, and reconciling accounts. They typically work during regular business hours and must be able to work well with others, especially clients. Basic knowledge of accounting, typically gained through education, is also necessary.
As Intern, Accounting Associate **this person is expected to:
- Assist accountants and auditors with bookkeeping, clerical duties, and managing accounts.
- Assist the accounting personnel in the resolution of outstanding payments through communication with departments, vendors, and clients.
- Process, record, and pay invoices, bills, and other transactions.
- Assist in the record fiscal transactions, balancing and reconciling accounts.
- Currently a student taking up Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field is required.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Can easily grasp instructions and information.
- Must be resourceful, detail-oriented and can work with deadlines and changing priorities.
- Proficient in computer applications
- Keen to details, organized, self-starter
- Personable, flexible and result-oriented
What's great in the job?
- Exposure to Accounting system or ERP
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow up
Free Rice everyday
Free Merienda every Tuesday and Thursday
11F Global Tower (Cianno) Gen. Mascardo cor. M. Reyes St., Bangkal, Makati City